The Best Dental Marketing Advice
If you have a new practice, or if you have a well-established practice with little to no online visibility, you’re probably reading this in hopes of learning how to increase your inflow of patients online. Good news, our company Dental Marketing Ninjas exists to fulfill this very goal! If you’ve been keeping up with us so far on our blog and by reading through our website you know how many aspects of marketing there is for dentists. Today, we hope to address some very basic components to provide you a head start.
Before we officially begin, we would like to inform you that Dental Marketing Ninjas has over a decade of experience working with dental practices to boost their business. Please give us a call at (855) 366-4652 – feel free to ask questions about how best to increase your online visibility!
Where To Begin – Your Website
The first piece of dental marketing advice is to address your website. Do you have one? Is it easily accessible? Can your website visitors navigate through it easily? We go over the details of these in other blog posts, but we like to re-address this issue frequently because it is the most neglected part of most dental practices out there. Even if you have a flourishing Facebook community or an active Twitter account, no amount of online presence will beat a quality website.
Some additional questions to ask yourself about your website:
- Is your phone number and email visible?
- Can users easily find your location information?
- Do you have a photo gallery showcasing your location and office?
- Do you have a virtual office tour?
- Is your blog frequently updated with news, updates, promos, and educational information?
- Is your site designed according to the branding of your practice?
- Do you have a slideshow featuring primary pieces of content?
- Do you have a embedded video explaining your practice?
- Do you have 400+ word article per service your dental practice provides?
You see, each and every of these above items serve an important purpose for your business. Most dentists we’ve talked to only have two or three of the above items. Some have none! Optimizing your website for information and conversions is imperative to flourish in the online industry. There is no “secret technique” to get your dental practice succeeding in the online world. It takes time, knowledge, and perseverance. Dental Marketing Ninjas offers tremendous experience helping you create a functionality-rich website, readying you to become the master of your local market.